- Participants you accept as tenants will have the following:
- Housing Choice Voucher
- Request for Tenancy Approval (RFTA)
- Complete the RFTA and Disclosure of Lead-based Paint forms, MCHA mails the landlord the Lead-based Paint form.
When completed forms are received, Mid-Columbia Housing Authority does the following:
- Completes an affordability test to make sure the unit is affordable for the client during the initial year the rent plus utilities cannot be more than 40% of the participants monthly adjusted income.
- Inspector contacts you to schedule an Initial Inspection for Housing Quality Standards.